Does your child have learning difficulties? Already taking lessons, but the results haven’t changed much? Maybe your child has a different learning style. You must have heard of student learning types. This means that a student can better understand knowledge in a certain way. If someone rarely learns in a way that suits his type of learning, then he will have difficulty understanding something. For this reason, schools are needed that can understand all the characters and types of student learning, by sending your child to one of the best international school in
Here are 3 types of learning and how to optimize it.
Auditory Type Many children have the type of learning by listening. Therefore, many children easily understand and remember only from the teacher’s explanation.
- Like to talk, discuss, and explain something at length. This makes him skilled in speaking.
- It’s a pleasure to read by making sounds or moving your lips.
- Liked and proficient in the art of music because of its ability to mimic the tone, change, and colour of the sound.
- Difficult to absorb information from reading the material.
- Concentration is easily disturbed by the noise that can make it uncomfortable.
- At a young age, he has difficulty writing and reading.
- It’s easier to remember names than people’s faces.
How to learn
This type of learning is the opposite of before. This type is difficult to understand the lesson from the teacher’s explanation.
- likes to talk fast.
- Easy to understand reading material.
- Likes drawing art because they like to learn something that uses colours and shapes.
- Has good long-term planning and management skills.
- Like the neatness and regularity that is seen from his appearance.
- Often give short answers because of the difficulty of choosing the right words even though he knows what to say.
- Difficulty remembering words and often asking people to repeat their words.
- Easily disturbed by something that moves. This makes it easier for children to understand videos and like watching movies.
How to learn:
- When studying, mark important definitions and other explanations in different colors. If necessary, use a flashcard to help you memorize it.
- When in class, always try to be in front of the class so that you focus more on the teacher and the blackboard. Then, focus your mind on the explanation and if possible visualize the teacher’s explanation into a moving picture.
- Make notes in the form of mind maps. This makes it easy for you to find the connection between one information with other information.
Learning while practising is what most students of … Read More...